What does it mean to Pre-Register for Yama-Con?
- You can purchase Yama-Con badges in advance of the event, starting now, through October 31st online. These badges are good for all days of the convention, and badges can be picked up at any time during the weekend so long as the Registration desk is open. Your badge will allow you access to all public areas of the convention including all guest panels, autographs, video gaming, tabletop gaming, and so much more!
Pre-Registering for the convention has some great benefits for you! These include:
- Saving money! Prices go up as the event gets closer, so the sooner you register, the more money you save!
- Being able to pick up your badge the earliest on Thursday before the show really kicks off on Friday!
- A separate line is available for picking up Pre-Registered badges, and goes much quicker!
- Not having to pay for the event, and whatever purchases you may want to make at the show all at once!
Picking Up Badges:
- You will need either your Eventbrite confirmation receipt or photo ID.
- If ONLY bringing photo ID the name MUST match the name on the ticket (The person who registered)
- You do not need government-issued ID, but it is generally the easiest form of identification. Other forms of ID will be allowed at the registration director’s discretion.
- There will be one line for ALL Pre-Registered membership badges.
- You must bring either Eventbrite confirmation receipt or Photo ID. The name on your Photo ID MUST match the name on the badge/ticket (The person who bought the ticket)
- Only you may pick up your badge.
- You can not pick up your friend’s membership badge, and your friend cannot pick up your membership badge.