Pre-Registration 3-Day Badge - Tier 1
- March 24th
- Access to all public convention areas
- Guest Autograph Sessions
- Exhibit Hall
- The lowest price point for all 3-Days of the Convention
Pre-Registration VIP 3-Day Badge
- March 24th or until Sold Out
- Access to all public convention area
- Priority VIP Access (Autograph Signings, Main Events, Exhibit Hall)
- One free (attendee provided) item autographed [Subject to Guest Contract terms]
- Exclusive VIP Convention T-Shirt & Poster
Pre-Registration – Opening March 24th at 7:00pm EST!
What does it mean to Pre-Register for Yama-Con?
You can purchase Yama-Con badges in advance of the event, March 24th, through October 31st online. These badges are good for all days of the convention, and badges can be picked up at any time during the weekend so long as the Registration desk is open. Your badge will allow you access to all public areas of the convention including all guest panels, autographs, video gaming, tabletop gaming, and so much more!
- There will be one line for ALL Pre-Registered membership badges.
You must bring either Eventbrite confirmation receipt or Photo ID. The name on your Photo ID MUST match the name on the badge/ticket (The person who bought the ticket)
Only you may pick up your badge.
You can not pick up your friend’s membership badge, and your friend cannot pick up your membership badge.
Yama-Con badges are non-refundable. If you have Pre-Registered for the event, and can no longer attend, you can transfer your Yama-Con 2019 badge to another person, or to the following year. Unused badges from Yama-Con 2018 and earlier can no longer be transferred.
If you need to transfer your badge, you may do so up to 30 days after the end of the convention. If you do not contact us within this time frame, we will be unable to transfer your badge.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact us at: Support@yamacon.org.
Pre-Registering for the convention has some great benefits for you! These include:
Saving money! Prices go up as the event gets closer, so the sooner you register, the more money you save!
A separate line is available for picking up Pre-Registered badges, and goes much quicker!
Not having to pay for the event, and whatever purchases you may want to make at the show all at once!
Get additional items autographed by our Special Guests!*
*Not available from all of our Special Guests.
Picking Up Badges:
- You will need either your Eventbrite confirmation receipt or photo ID.
- If ONLY bringing photo ID the name MUST match the name on the ticket (The person who registered)
You do not need government-issued ID, but it is generally the easiest form of identification. Other forms of ID will be allowed at the registration director’s discretion.
What’s considered Photo ID?
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Drivers License
State-Issued ID Card
Armed Forces Identification
School / College / University Student ID